Monday 17 February 2014

Back to school BLISS!

The first week of school has come and gone. The students in my class have begun to settle in and routines are being set. 


I began the year with a letter writing activity (which I highly recommend!!). I wrote a letter to the students in my class, introducing myself and telling them about my holidays. I placed each letter into an envelope and had it waiting on their desks for them. Next to the letter was a piece of paper and an envelope. We read through the letter that I wrote together, and then students had to write a letter back to me. Some of them were beautiful. It was a great way to get to know my students more whilst also assess their writing.


The chair pockets have been an absolute hit! The students in my class love them and they've already been put to good use.



It's always important to have a stash of paper towel, tissues and soap handy. I have been storing away all of the bits and pieces that students bring in so that it lasts!



2014... the year of organisation and being reasonably stress-free!

I hope you had an excellent start back to the new year. Would love to know how it all went and what great ideas you came up with. Feel free to share below in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment