Thursday 20 February 2014

How To Save Important Links and Web Addresses!

I found this amazing tool last year and I use it almost each and every day. It's called Symbaloo. Symbaloo allows you to save links and web addresses into the blocks (see below) so that you can access them at a later date. I use my Symbaloo account to save a direct link to Class Dojo, Edmodo and other websites that I use daily in my classroom. 



I also put links to videos onto my Symbaloo dashboard. The best part is, you can choose to open your video in a new window which means you don't have the advertisements and links to other videos floating around the outsides of your video frame (see below).


It's very easy to use and I believe it is much safer. It also saves on time as you don't have to go searching for that webpage you looked up that one time and can't  for the life of you, remember the name of it.

Check out my Pinterest boards for more great ideas: http://www.pinterest.com/rasellen/

No comments:

Post a Comment