Thursday 23 January 2014

Goal Setting for 2014

I really like the idea of 'Goal Setting' with a new class at the beginning of the school year. 

Usually I get them to write:
* 2 things that they want to improve (educational and sport-related) and,
* 1 thing that they want to stop

Recently I was googling (as you do) and I came across this amazing idea... which I cannot find to give it the credit it deserves. It was a way to goal-set for 2014. I've adapted it, and I've placed my version of it below.


This year, I'm going to get my class to fill in this Goal Setting card... and then I'm going to stick them up on the wall. This way, students can refer back to it and tick things off as they achieve them. I think it would also be nice if we drew connections between students working on similar goals, so that they may encourage one another.

Just a thought...

I'd love to hear how you set goals with your class. Please leave a comment below or message me on Google+

Follow me on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/rasellen/

No comments:

Post a Comment